The hotel management highly values your cooperation in following these rules that are intended to serve to ensure the peaceful and pleasurable stay of our guests.
- The hotel room is rented on a twenty-four hour basis.
Check-in starts at 2:00 pm and check-out is at 12:00 the next day.
- The hotel guest shall report the wish to prolong the stay above the indicated on the arrival day period at reception by 10 am of the day in which expires the period of the hotel rental. The hotel shall consider a wish to prolong a stay to the extent possible. Unreported wishes to prolong a stay and leaving items in the room past 12:00 shall be automatically recognized as a further twenty-four hour stay-if the hotel has vacancies for the current day. In the case as mentioned above, if the hotel does not have vacancies, the guest’s items are collectively deposited.
- The hotel guest may not transfer the room to other persons, even though the period did not pass for which the payment for stay was made. Persons not registered in the hotel visiting hotel guests may stay in the hotel room from 7 am till 10 pm The hotel may refuse to accept a guest who grossly violated the hotel rules during a previous stay, causing damage to the hotel or other guests belongings, violating personal inviolability of guests, hotel staff or other persons in the hotel, or violated the peaceful stay of guests or hotel functioning.
- The hotel provides services according to its category and standard. In the case of any reservations concerning the quality of services, the guest is asked to report them as soon as possible at the reception, which enables the hotel to react immediately. The hotel has the duty to ensure: Conditions for full and unhindered rest of the guest, the safety of stay, including the safety of keeping information about the guest (resulting among other things from the act on personal data protection), professional and polite service within all services provided by the hotel, cleaning in the room and doing essential repair of appliances during the guest’s absence, and during his presence only when he wishes so, technically efficient service, if any damage occurs that cannot be repaired, the hotel shall do everything possible to change the room or ameliorate inconveniences in another way.
- The hotel shall provide for free at the guest’s request the following services: giving information connected with the stay and travel, waking up at a designated hour, safekeeping of money and valuable items during the guest’s stay in hotel, safekeeping of guest’s luggage, with reservation of the possibility to refuse to refuse to accept luggage for safekeeping in a period other than the dates of guest’s stay and items not having features of personal luggage.
- The hotel is responsible for losing or damaging items brought in by persons using its services in the scope determined by articles 846-849 of the Civil Code. The quest shall inform the hotel reception about the occurrence of damage immediately after the damage is found.
- The responsibility of the hotel, if any loss or damage of money, valuable papers or items having scientific or artistic value occurs, is limited if these items are not put in safe deposit. The hotel may refuse to accept for safekeeping the abovementioned items if they pose a threat to safety or if in relation to the and standard of the hotel they are too valuable or take too much space.
- Quiet hours are obligatory in the hotel from 10pm to 6 am of the next day. Behavior of guests and persons using the services of the hotel should not disrupt the peaceful stay of other guests (the hotel may refuse to provide further services to a person who violates this rule).
- A guest when leaving the room should every time check that the door and windows are closed and leave the key at the reception desk. The reception gives the key on the basis of the stay pass. The hotel guest is materially responsible for any kind of damage of furnishings or technical appliances in the hotel resulting from his fault or the fault of his visitors.
- Items of personal use left by a guest leaving a hotel room will be sent to the address designated by the guest at the cost of the guest, postage to be paid on delivery. If such an instruction has not been left, the hotel will keep these items for three months.